Wednesday, January 03, 2018

It's live!!



Happy New Year!  I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season.  I had a great Christmas and nice vacation time off, but I had no play time!  I'm hoping I will have time this week.  I have some new toys to play with and I cannot wait!

The Stampin' Up! Occasions and Sale-a-bration catalogs are live!  There are some beautiful new products and suites.  Go and check them out!

For those of you who don't know about Sale-a-Bration, it's a small catalog with FREE items you can choose with a qualifying order from any catalog.  This year, Stampin' Up! has made two levels of wonderful freebies.  There are lots of selections with a $50 purchase, and now they have a few items free with a $100 purchase.

Here's how it works.  After you add your items from the annual or Occasions catalog (or clearance, or anything), you will be prompted to add a free item depending on the amount you've spent.  If you spend $50, you'll get one $50 item.  If you spend $100, you can choose two $50 items or one $100 item, and so on.  I personally have to get my hands on the thinlits!!

I will be sharing samples made with the beautiful new products very soon.  If you need catalogs and you're not working with another demonstrator, please let me know and I will send them to you.  You can check out some of the amazing products in this video:








No comments: