Tuesday, March 07, 2017

Hello Gorgeous!

Hey Stampers!  I was trying to come up with an easy class card because my other three were more complicated.  I decided to pull out Beautiful You from the Occasions 2017 catalog.  I used some Sending Love dsp, also from the Occasions catalog, and I layered it on top of a Stitched Square and Oval and cut the sentiment banner with the Banner Triple Punch.  I wanted to keep the dress plain until I showed it to my friends.  I gave them the option of stamping it in Memento Black or adding Real Red to the image.  I think most of them stamped the red.  I like it both ways.  What do you think?  If I can find a photo of the image with red, I will update.  I finished it off with some metallic enamel shapes (LOVE them!!).

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment.  I love reading them!



Here is the filled in version with a different piece of dsp.






By the way, Sale-a-Bration is going to be over soon (sigh).  If you want the chance to pick a FREE item out of this catalog, you'd better hurry!  It ends on March 31.  Occasions will continue through May.



Click here to shop:





No comments: