Wednesday, February 08, 2017

Pals Blog Hop - February 2017




Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for February 2017. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our 2017 Blog Hop monthly themes.  This month we are CASE’ing a project shown in a current Stampin’ Up! catalog. After all, with the Annual, Occasions and Sale-a-Bration catalogs available right now, there is much inspiration from which to choose. We hope you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below.  The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.

I decided to use Beautiful You from the Occasions 2017 catalog (page 24).  I started out with a base of Soft Sky with a panel of Falling in Love designer series paper.  It's a gorgeous package of paper! I stamped on Shimmery White cardstock and colored the image with inks and an Aqua Painter.  I then stamped the sentiment in Versamark on vellum paper and heat embossed with Copper Embossing Powder.  I mounted the image on Blushing Bride and tucked a pretty doily under it, tied some Blushing Bride twine around it, and tucked the vellum piece behind.  I finished it off by splattering with a Gold Wink of Stella Pen.  I hope you like it!







Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop! 

Blog Hop Line-up:  


10 comments:

Elisha said...

Beautiful card Michelle! I love the pairing of the DSP and sentiment - perfection!!

Jennifer Spiller said...

Gorgeous! Love the softness

Patti MacLeith said...

That paper makes a gorgeous background, Michelle!!

Katy McGloin said...

So lovely, Michelle!! Love this DSP and the soft colors!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card... thank you for sharing!

Jeanie said...

WOW! What beautiful soft colors on this gorgeous card! I am probably the only one who does not own this stamp set. I traded it with someone at OnStage that really wanted it. I love how you showcased it!!! Thanks for sharing!

Michelle Quinno said...

Thank you all for your sweet comments! I was sick as a dog yesterday and didn't get through the blog hop. I will do that today!!

Susan Itell said...

I left a comment on the PALS FB and this is just beautiful....absolutely stunning.

LINDA said...

I like the crumb cake one the best. Not really a pink person, but it stood out and was worth pinning to my card example board. Glad to have stopped at your blog today. Striking! I love the addition of the dots too!

Michelle Quinno said...

Thank you so much, Linda!!