Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Stitched up

Hey Stampers!  I am loving the Stitched Shapes Framelits!  I received a gorgeous card from my good friend and decided to CASE the design.  Hers is much prettier, but you get the idea.  I wouldn't have thought of using multiple shapes on a card.  Thank you, Marlene!

Marlene's beautiful card:
(click to see her amazing creations at My Stampin' Therapy)




My card (using Stitched Shapes, Dragonfly Dreams from Occasions 2017 catalog, White Perfect Accents):




The Stitched Shapes Framelits are no longer available until the spring catalog comes out.  I would recommend being first on the list when they do, because they flew off the shelves!!  They're so versatile and I love the dimension it adds.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope to be posting regularly soon.


3 comments:

Elisha said...

Great card! I haven't had time to play with the dragonfly bundle - can't wait! Did you use vellum for the dragonfly?

Michelle Quinno said...

Thanks so much, Elisha! I appreciate your sweet comments! I did not use vellum but that would look great! I stamped the bottom "fill" layer with Pear Pizzazz and rock and rolled it in Dapper Denim with a touch of Night of Navy. I dabbed it a bit with my fingers to blend, stamped, and then stamped the second layer. Hope that makes sense!

Marlene said...

You're so sweet to post my card. Yours is gorgeous...as usual.