Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Grateful

This is for a Thanksgiving challenge over at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.  I made this 3D project for my World Card Making Day event in Atlanta (see previous post).  I simply took a piece of Stampin' Up! Petals & Paisleys dsp and wrapped a large Ghiradelli bar.  It killed me not to eat it!  It was Sea Salt Caramel flavor.  YUM!

I stamped the flower from Paisleys and Posies and then a sentiment from the October Paper Pumpkin kit. I created a flower of sorts from the Paisleys framelits.  I cut six and just put a glue dot on each to hold them down.  I wrapped ribbon around the long way to keep the bar in place.  The ribbon is part of a trio from the holiday catalog.  It coordinates with the Petals & Paisleys.

I thought it would be nice to have these on the table for Thanksgiving.  Why don't you go over to Scrap-Creations and play along?!  Please let me know what you think before you take off!




No comments: