Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Paper Pumpkin Alternative


Hi Stampers!  I finally opened my Paper Pumpkin for October last night.  I have to say, this is one of my all time favorites!  I decided to add a panel of Cajun Craze to the card.  I inked up the Woodland Embossing Folder on the Sizzix side with Chocolate Chip.  Then I ran it through the Big Shot.  I love how it gives depth to the trees.  I took the precut leaves from the kit and inked them with the three colors - Old Olive, Cajun Craze and Delightful Dijon.  Then I used the Layering Ovals for the sentiment.  I really love the fall sequins in this kit!

If you don't know what Paper Pumpkin is or have never tried it, you really should.  It's a box of goodies you receive each month for about $20.  You can go month to month or buy a prepaid subscription to save some money.  The kit comes with everything you need to create the project with the exception of scissors and adhesive.  It comes with an exclusive stamp set, ink spot, glue dots, papers, envelopes, etc. The month-to-month is here:  PAPER PUMPKIN  If you'd rather buy a prepaid subscription (1, 3, 6 and 12 months), you can add it to a regular Stampin' Up! order here:  Prepaid Paper Pumpkin

If I can answer any questions, please let me know!  You can purchase any of the items mentioned by clicking on the words, or you can shop 24/7 by clicking the flower to the right.






Here is the video for this month's kit:







No comments: