Monday, October 24, 2016

Mr. Moose







I am in love with Mr, Moose.  Isn't he adorable?!  He is part of the Jolly Friends bundle from the Stampin' Up! holiday catalog.

I started with a base of crumb cake, adhered a 4x5.25 panel of Warmth and Wonder dsp (just around the edges).  Then I cut out an oval with the Layering Ovals  framelits.  I put the two pieces aside for another card.  I stamped Mr. Moose in Early Espresso and used a blender pen on his antlers and gave him some roses cheeks.  The hat was punched out of dsp and whisper white.  He scarf was stamped on dsp and cut out.  I adhered both to the edge of the oval, stamped the sentiment and tied some holiday twine around it and popped up with Dimensionals.  I hope you like it!  Let me know if you have questions.  You can purchase these items in my store by clicking on the flower to the right. Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: