Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Going Grey with Scrap-Creations Christmas

Here is my submission for the Going Grey with Scrap-Creations Christmas in July challenge.  I enjoyed making a Christmas card in July!  I need to get a move on for my Christmas cards, and this has put me in the mood.

I kept it simple by stamping the Wonderous Wreath in Old Olive.  I rotated it slightly and stamped again with the remaining ink on the stamp, then I took Mossy Meadow and stamped the second step of leaves.  The third step was the berries in Cherry Cobbler.  I dotted them with Wink of Stella clear pen.  I inked up the Brick Wall embossing folder with some Mossy Meadow, put a piece of Cherry Cobbler in the folder and ran it through the Big Shot. Then I mounted it on Gold Foil on a Mossy Meadow card base. I cut the Noel out of Gold Foil sheets, wrapped Gold Thread around the wreath, and popped it up with Stampin' Dimensionals. I added a few metallic enamel shapes and the bow. Thanks for stopping by.  Please go over to Scrap-Creations and check out all of the wonderful entries, or better yet, join us in the challenge!








Product List


1 comment:

Marlene said...

Gorgeous! I may have to play in this challenge. You're stressing me out with Christmas in July! LOL