Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Going Grey With Scrap-Creations June challenge

Hi stampers!  I made this card for a Red, White and Blue challenge on Scrap-Creations.  I needed a dog congrats for a custom order so I went with the red, white and blue stars.  This is a retired stamp set called Hot Diggity Dog.  I also used the Be a Star stamp set & Star framelits, and the brand new Thoughtful Banners bundle for the sentiment.

I can't wait until the Fourth of July!  Our neighbors put on some amazing firework displays.  We don't even need to leave the house!  We are up so high that I can see a couple of surrounding towns' displays.  It's great not having to deal with bugs and crowds!  Anyway, what do you do on the Fourth?







1 comment:

Sue from Oregon said...

You are one lucky fireworks girl...if I stand on my bed and look out my window I can see the fireworks down by the river...not sure what the neighbors think though LOL !!! I work harvest and last year we went to the river to watch and darned if I did not sleep through the whole display. Everyone laughed at me...now that was not nice. Love your festive card-and thinks for stopping by to visit my blog today! ♥ Sue Kment