Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Tempur-trees

I received an ad for Tempur-Pedic and I've been looking at it on my counter.  I would love a Tempur-pedic mattress, but I'm not ready to shell out the $3500+ dollars.  I did love the cover of their mailing though.  I decided to bring it up to my craft room to try and duplicate it.  Here's what I came up with. I stamped the trees in Whisper White and Sahara Sand (one of them is stamped half and half).  I stamped dots on one and colored in the dots on one with gold and green.I punched the trees out (two were punched smaller). Then I scored two of the trees in half and popped them with dimensionals.  I stamped the sentiment and then the snow from the Sheltering Tree set. It's very hard to see the gold in the photo.  All products are listed below.  Let me know what you think!







Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments: