Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog

It's live!!  Go and check out the beautiful Stampin' Up! holiday catalog!  It's gorgeous.  I'm in big trouble because my list is long.  I also have a special goal to meet in September.  I would greatly appreciate any help.  If you've wanted to order something but haven't, or can't resist items in this catalog, please do so!  I will make it worth your while.

If you make a purchase from me by the end of September, you will receive a stack of designer series paper from me (6x6 gorgeous 2 sided papers in various prints).  Just click on the catalog!  And let me know if you ordered so that I can send your FREE goodies!!





I want to point out two items which are not so pretty, but truly amazing.  The Fine Tip Glue Pen is awesome!!  It has a fine tip for tiny areas on die cuts, embellishments, etc.  It is on Page 43 and there is a link below.  There is also a video to click on.  Also, the Precision Base Plate for the Big Shot is on Page 14 and it cuts intricate dies like butter.  No more wax paper or dryer sheets!   These two items are easily passed by with all of the pretty items in the catalog.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments: