Wednesday, September 02, 2015

My first Christmas card of 2015

****IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR MY PALS PAPER ARTS SUBMISSION, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN**  I made a mistake in posting.


I finally did it!  I made my first Christmas card for this year.  I have no idea how many I will get to, but I know I will need a handful.  I can remember when I made about 80 per year.  I haven't been able to do that for the last few years.  As a matter of fact, I stressed over them so much that I chose not to send handmade.  I made several to give to close family members and sent store bought cards to the rest.  I'm trying to see if I can make a bunch this year but I vow not to stress.

The designer series papers in the new Stampin' Up! holiday catalog make it easy!  I will be posting a few samples in the near future.  Here is one using the Delicate Ornament thinlits and Embellished Ornaments stamp set.  The paper is Home for Christmas.  You can check out the patterns in the catalog by checking the link below.



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


1 comment:

Marlene said...

WOW! This is gorgeous.