Thursday, May 21, 2015

PPA 252



This is such a cute sketch by Kerry Willard Bray, but I had such a hard time with it!  It looked easy until I set out to make my card.  I have to confess, this is my THIRD card.  I was trying to show off some of my new products and maybe I was trying too hard, or maybe my mojo took a vacation.

Here is what I came up with in the final hour.  I used the cute new Cherry on Top paper stack for this and my other two.  I love that the papers are so versatile.  There are some cute patterns like cherries, cupcakes, donuts, etc.  and then there are some awesome background papers like this stripe.  I will post the second card I made as well, even though it didn't thrill me. At least you can see two of the patterns.






Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

5 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Love seeing the new paper! I like both versions!

Unknown said...

I like your second card attempt but, must admit I LOVE the third card! It is so visually appealing. Well done, Michelle!

Patti MacLeith said...

Your little flowers certainly sweeten up your first card!

Michelle Quinno said...

Thank you, Linda, Katy & Patti!

Kerry Willard Bray said...

These cards are adorable! I can't choose a favorite...I love them all!