Friday, September 19, 2014

More Back to Black

Hi Everyone!  I have been trying to use up the pieces I've cut from cardstock and dsp.  I had this left over from my two previous cards and I decided to get to work and use it up!  I also stamped a bunch of flowers from Bloom with Hope so I grabbed one of those and colored it in with Daffodil Delight & Old Olive Blendabilities.  I do like the yellow with black.  Of course I liked the Real Red with black and the Strawberry Slush with black.  I am so happy I bought the Back to Black paper.  It goes with everything and it makes the colors pop!

I used a sketch from The Sweetest Thing blog. She is incredibly talented!  Love her sketches and style.

I thought the sentiment should be on a print so I took the dots from the Endless Wishes Birthday set and inked them in Daffodil Delight.  I used Express Yourself, a retired sentiment set.  Let me know what you think.



No comments: