Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Endless Birthday Wishes

Sometimes I feel like my birthday card list is endless!   I don't often have time to sit and make a card just because.  I decided to whip out an easy one to get things moving.

This has to be one of my favorite stamp sets, Endless Wishes Birthday.  I used a designer series paper called Sweet Taffy.  Love the bright colors!  I used Melon Mambo cardstock.  For the image, I first cut out a strip with the Tag Topper Scallop punch.  Then I stamped the cake in Rich Razzleberry and the sentiment in Melon Mambo.  I dotted the cake with Daffodil Delight and Melon Mambo, and colored in the cake plate with Pumpkin Pie.  I used the dots in the stamp set for the bottom of the tag.  I then added ribbon (retired) in Daffodil Delight and White Bakers Twine, and glued the Rich Razzleberry star with the Itty Bitty Accents punch.  Hope you like it!  Please leave me a comment if  you can.  Thanks!




Check out the weekly deals here:



1 comment:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Ooh, this one is adorable, it looks like a lot of work! But I love the bright cheery colors, good job :)