Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Another PL card

I've been short on crafting time so I have to make quick cards when I have a few minutes.  I pulled out my Project Life box again and found this "Happy" and the background print.  I trimmed the Happy a bit closer to the words and then added the birthday from the Endless Wishes Birthday set (did I already say how much I LOVE this set?!!).

This is for my niece and she loves pink!  These are some of my favorite colors:  Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, and Tangerine Tango.

I cut the flower out with the baby bundle.  I adore this set as well.  I colored the center in with the Daffodil Delight Blendabilities and added some Candy Dots.  I don't know if I can even make a card without these!

Please leave me a comment if you like it!  And if you want to purchase any of these great products, just click on the SHOP NOW flower to the right!



Some Stampin' Up! products used:

No comments: