Friday, December 20, 2013

PPA 184 Challenge

This is my second attempt at this sketch challenge for Pals Paper Arts 184.  The first one came out okay but it was so similar to my previous snowflake cards, I decided to make another.  I have to admit, anything with a diagonal line scares me.  I managed to finish though.  (please pardon the date/photo)

I had no choice but to make another Christmas card.  I needed a few more for my coworkers.  I used some old papers from American Crafts, I believe.  I just don't have enough SU designer papers yet, but I plan to change that!   Thanks for looking and leaving a comment.  Please let me know if I can help you with any Stampin' Up! product orders!  You can click on my flower on the right to order 24/7.

I hope everyone has a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy & Healthy New Year!




Used:  Stampin' Up! Crumb Cake for a base, Endless Wishes and Warmth & Wonder sets.

3 comments:

Peggy said...

Cute card Michelle..Merry XMAS

Margaret said...

Lovely card. I found the best way to make the diagonal was to paste straight strips onto copy paper and then cut out your diagonal rectangle.
Thanks for dropping by my blog and Merry Christmas.
Hugs
Margaret M

Dawn Tidd said...

So cute with the Endless Wishes snowflakes and the one to finish it off in the corner. Thanks for joining us at the Pals Paper Arts this week!