Sunday, December 08, 2013

Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge 182

I haven't had any time for stamping lately so I just squeezed this one in today.  We had a wake and funeral to go to this week and then my granddaughter came over Saturday and Sunday.  I can't resist spending all of my time with her.  She is a hoot! 




I made this for Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge 182.  I cannot figure out why blogger is uploading this picture sideways.  It is the right orientation on my computer, but don't have time to try and fix it.  I loved the Smoky Slate with Elegant Eggplant, but the Very Vanilla threw me off.  I prefer Whisper White.  At least I managed to finish on time.  I used Warmth &Wonder and Endless Wishes.
UPDATE:  Finally fixed from my work computer.  Still have no idea what the issue is!


No comments: