Saturday, January 08, 2011

1/50

In an effort to get back into blogging, I'm going to be posting photos of my sweet granddaughter.

My friend, Betsy, has started a blog for her year of 50. Go on over to myyearof50 and check it out. She's a talented scrapper and very funny.

Here is my first of 50. I never know what I'm going to see when little Miss C comes up the stairs with her mom or dad. She always looks adorable and gets us laughing. It's as though she knows the reaction she'll get and she gives us a great big smile to go along with the outfit. This is the cupcake hat Uncle Greg bought her for Christmas. It's meant to be for a young girl, not a baby, but he couldn't resist it. She has a big head for a baby but it's going to have to wait until next year!

3 comments:

Betsy in ar said...

How precious! Just think, next year, she will be pulling the tree over! You are so blessed to get to have her with you!
(thanks for playing along)

Peggy said...

That hat is so cute! Babies are so fun to buy for.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Oh my goodness, she's so adorable! Of course, the hat is cute too :) So glad you're getting back into blogging and posting picture of your beautiful grandbaby (although I like Facebook a LOT too!) :)

Happy New Year to you and your family, Michelle :)