Saturday, July 24, 2010

Laundry love...

I've never wanted to do laundry so much in my life. My son's gf did a load of baby clothes, just in case they need to pack something quickly. It was in the dryer and I kept going by telling myself to leave it for her. I didn't want to take away that privilege from her.

My son came upstairs and I told him he had no idea how badly I wanted to fold that laundry. He said to go for it so I practically ran into the laundry room. Oh, it smells so nice. They bought Method Sweet Pea baby laundry detergent. I'm in love.

I cannot wait to meet my granddaughter!!! She's due in just about a month. How cute are these little stacks?!! I have to admit, they're not the easiest things to fold. They are so tiny! I counted 25 onesies for this child, all newborn!

4 comments:

Cheri said...

I'm so excited for you!!!! Being a Granny is the greatest thing I've ever done!!! What is the little sweetie gonna call you~ have you picked your name???

Peggy said...

You must be getting so excited. You will have so much fun dressing up a little gir!!

Michelle Quinno said...

Cheri, I'll be Nana.

Mary C said...

I laughed when I saw all these cute(and very small) clothes. I love the feel and smell of baby things! I bet you are getting so excited about the new baby and can't wait until you are holding her!