Saturday, June 12, 2010

My little brother...



My little brother's birthday is today. He's six years younger than I am. I remember when my mom brought him home from the hospital. I kept insisting he was my baby. We were close growing up because we were so alike. My other brother, still younger than me but only by 18 mos., was different than the two of us so we weren't all that close. We became closer when we grew to be adults though. Now they both live kind of far away so I'm not really close with either of them. We get along great when we do see each other, but it's not very often. So I made this one for John using an image I bought from Digi Stamp Boutique.

My husband and I are so sore and tired. We stripped wallpaper from the kitchen and it was tough. We both have bad backs so we're hurting! I want to get it painted before the baby shower on the 27th so we still have some work to do tomorrow.

2 comments:

Peggy said...

This is cute. I'm sure you brother will love it. I HATE stripping wallpaper. Good luck.

Linda Murphy said...

Cutie card! Ugh, wallpaper is so much work. Hope you will be getting a margarita break soon!