Friday, May 07, 2010

Busy as a bee....



















Life has been way too busy lately. I haven't had much time to craft. I've been stealing cards from my stash lately because I just don't have the time to make them. This weekend I absolutely have to make my mom her mother's day card and also one from the boys. I want to make a mother-to-be one for my son's gf as well. Then my hubby's bday is Tues. so I'll need to make two cards for him.

Anyway, I just wanted to wish my mother friends a very Happy Mother's Day!! And I hope the rest of you have a great weekend!

1 comment:

maia said...

Right back at ya, Michelle! hope you have a fabulous Mother's Day as well. Here I am, trying to make an MD card for MIL. We are taking her for dinner tonight as an advance celebration. talk about cramming !!! I better get crackin'.