Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Top of the mornin'....






















Top of the mornin' to ya! Are you wearing your green today? I am! Happy St. Paddy's Day. You know everyone is Irish today, right?! I happen to be Irish. My oldest son is a redhead and is so proud to be an Irishman but feels he doesn't need to wear green to prove it. My youngest takes on the Italian heritage with his olivey skin and he loves to say he's Italian. You'd never know they're brothers!

Question for you.....do you wear certain colors for holidays? Like pink/red on Valentine's Day, Red/green on Christmas day, etc.? I almost always to. I tend to wear the color on the Friday before if the holiday lands on a weekend. I feel like it's the last day of work before the holiday so I should wear the color. :-)

Have a nice day!

2 comments:

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

I am not sure if you got through either! LOL I have approved so many names, I can't be sure.

Did you visit the Tiddly Inks group and request to join? I know it is a pain, but I wanted it to stay private so the images aren't out there....just for members.

I think if you go here, it will prompt you to request to join...let me know if not. :)
http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/tiddlyinksdigitals

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Hope you had a good St Patrick's Day! It's not a big holiday for me, but they do have a big parade here every year. Ever heard of the Sweet Potato Queens (and their leader, Jill Conner Browne)? They are from our parade here, which gets bigger every year :)

I do wear green on St Patricks Day, red on Valentines, red on that day they do heart health awareness for women, red or green for Christmas, something orange around Halloween, etc. I'm goofy that way :)