Thursday, January 21, 2010

Your day to shine....

I decided to scrap the baby album for the night (pardon the pun) and stamp for a change. I used one of these images that I got from Digital-Inkco. I wish I had colored his shirt yellow. I didn't think about the yellow until I put it all together. There was some in the hat though. It's so hard to match the SU colors with what I have.

Anyway, it was fun coloring and playing. I used a piece of my new SU SAB dp, the newest in colors - Soft Suede, Crushed Curry and Dusty Durango. I had these two tabs from a chipboard album I bought so I covered them with a Bazzill mat (love those). It's a little plain but it is a guy card after all! Thanks for looking.


6 comments:

Peggy said...

OMG!!! This is so cute. I love what you did! Glad you are back to stamping!!!!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Cute! Does this mean all of your stamp/scrapping stuff is unpacked and you're all settled in?! :)

Pia said...

I think it is really cute, not plain! The tabs and brads make it!

maia said...

So happy to see your post !!!! Missed seeing your cards and arts. ;-D. The colors are adorable.

Linda Murphy said...

Hey, you are stamping once again-good for you! The card is really cute and I love the colors you picked.

Mary C said...

OMG Michelle this card is sooo adorable!!! I love the colors that you used and you are right less is more when it comes to a guys card. That image is so cute with the moonshine in his hand. Great job on it and I am glad you are finding so time to create again!