Thursday, December 10, 2009

Views....

I promised to update with a picture. Here's the view from my family room. We are up pretty high so it's a nice view. We have a few apple tress out back. Our neighborhood was an apple orchard way back before they developed 7 yrs. ago.

I'm so exhausted and I have no idea when I'll be settled or decorated for Christmas. I know I will not get to the Christmas cards this year. I just cannot do it. Next year I'll be organized once again!!

Sorry to my FB friends! I'm begin redundant.

We have two of these windows in the family room. If you know of any great decorating ideas, please let me know. I have no idea what to put on these without covering them, yet we need some coverage for at night. The second photo is looking out toward the side/back yard at some apple trees.




4 comments:

Linda Murphy said...

What beautiful views from lovely windows! I don't know what you would cover it with either!

I wouldn't worry too much-just do what you can and remember that next year, you will not have all the stress of moving like this year!

Peggy said...

Beautiful! You must be so happy. Congrats!

Pia said...

Michelle,
I am so happy for you! We moved into our house on December 23, 1993. It was my oldest's first Christmas (he was 5 months old) so I was determined to put up a tree, it was about all we did, but we did it! Good luck getting settled!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Beautiful, just beautiful Michelle! The view is great and so are the windows. I don't have a clue on window treatments, but I know you'll figure something out :) Hope you get a chance to slow down and enjoy the new house, and your first Christmas in your new home. I can't imagine all of this on your plate right now, but try to enjoy it, LOL!

Merry Christmas, my friend :)