Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Pounding, pounding....

My poor hubby worked like a dog on Sun. and last night painting the my mom and my son's bedrooms and we finally cleared the furniture out at 1:30 a.m. He had to get up and go to work.

I know it sounds horrible but I'm thrilled to hear pounding on the floors above. I am finally getting carpet in our bedrooms and family room. Now we can get settled in the rooms and my mom can move back in. We still have to do the closets over in two rooms though and also paint our bedroom.

Anyway, the kitchen, dining room and two bathrooms are unpacked and looking decent. This week will get our family room close to done. Our new t.v. will be delivered tomorrow and sectional on Thurs. Then we will need to order some tables, paint and hang pictures. Somehow we have to find the time to get a Christmas tree and do all that this weekend. Oh yeah, and I still have some shopping to do.

p.s. I also have to find curtains! The funniest comment was my hubby saying, "We'll have curtains before Christmas, right?" I said, "Are you kidding me?! NO." He said it was going to look funny in the Christmas photos. I don't care.

No comments: