Sunday, November 08, 2009

This Bud's For You....

Ok, you are going to get sick of seeing Razzleberry dps in my posts! I don't have any other dp with me that matches any inks. I have a nice Soft Suede pack but don't have the ink, or any other inks or Copics that match. I will be so thrilled to get settled into a room all to myself but I think it'll be a while before I can get to it.

I think this one is for my realtor. Her birthday is coming up. She's fantastic so I don't want to forget her!

I used SU Rich Razzleberry, SU Old Olive ribbon (the only one I have with me) Bazzill olive, and a digi stamp from Whimsie Doodles I got some cute new ones the other day but I have to buy some white cs so I can print. I didn't bring enough.

Thanks for looking and sorry for the same ol' colors! Also, I'm not too sure about the colors on the turtle but it's done.


2 comments:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

It looks great, and I bet it is hard to not have all the stuff you're used to having. You go to make a card and bam, you're missing what you need most :( You still did a wonderful job on it though!

Kimi said...

Love it! It's absolutely adorable.

Hugs, Kimi