Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Thankful?

It's been a while. I have no good news to report so I've stayed away. I have a feeling Thanksgiving will come and go and I won't be able to say I'm thankful for my new house. Our agreement says 11/30 or before. My gut tells me it will be on the 30th and I'm not too happy about that.

Anyway, I made this card for a good friend last night. They are all starting to look alike since I have no Nesties, Cuttlebug, buttons, ribbon (except su old olive), etc. This is a Dustin Pike free digi stamp. He's very talented. You should go and check him out if you haven't already! I haven't decided whether or not to put a sentiment on the right. I'll see if the right one hits me....something like gobble, gobble. The papers are all SU. Thanks for looking!

** Edited to add that it's for Stamptacular Challenge #33. I never enter challenges. There's way too much talent out there. Anyway, my incredibly talented friend, Paula convinced me to enter so I did.

















I decided to just put a little "gobble, gobble" on it since I have no circle punches or shapes.

15 comments:

Mary C said...

WOW Michelle this card is fantastic! Having limited supplies must really make your creative talents work overtime because this card perfect. I really love this digi. I think the sentiment is always the hardest part of the card.

I hope you do hear soon about the house. I can't imagine being in limbo waiting for a call. Hopefully it will be any day now.

Peggy said...

This is so cute! Great coloring. I also downloaded this image. Hope to make a card before next week. I hope you get to close on the house soon. I would be loosing my mind by now.

Pia said...

Cute Michelle, I am glad to see you can do a little crafting!

Paula said...

Thank you for the birthday wishes- that was sooo sweet of you and I wanted to make sure you enter your card in the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge...it meets the challenge and we don't have a lot of people this week and the prize is a $25 gc to Simon Say Stamp

Liza said...

A fantistic card and a great layout. Thanks for joining us at SSC.

Liza x

Line said...

What a fabulous card!! Love the layout with the punched border! The image is super cute and your coloring is awesome!

Thanks for joining us at SSC this week!

Hugs, Line

Aud Kirsten said...

wow, what a great card! Cute image:) Thanks for joining us at SSC this week:)

Teresa Kline said...

is gorgeous, your creations are awesome, great job...have a wonderful weekend!

enjoy *~*

Carolyn said...

Wow it is a gorgeous card Michelle. Good think your friend talked you into entering. We love to bring on more talent. Thanks for joining us at SSC this week. Hope we'll see you next week.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

Georgia said...

So cute! It put a smile on my face. Thanks! I'm glad you joined us at the SSC.

Anonymous said...

Hihi funny stamp ;0) great card.
Thanks for joining us at SSC this week.

Janneke

Sprytebyrd said...

Great card, I love it! You don't need all the fancy tools to make a beautiful card, and you are proof to that! Great job!
Thanks so much for joining us at SSC this week!
Hugs, Dee

Paula said...

Well I'm glad I didn't have to drag you in kicking and screaming...LOL...love the card...so cute...guess I should've grabbed that image myself...might still...great job!
Pleasantly,
Paula

Kristen said...

Michelle, this is wonderful. I am sorry that you are still not in your house. I feel for you girl. I love it that you are still being creative though. Way to go girl.

Liz Williams said...

What a cute card! That turkey is the cutest thing!!Thanks for playing in the belli Challenge.