Friday, October 16, 2009

Fluke or a sign of what's ahead.....

It is snowing in MA this morning. I'm not happy that it may ruin our pretty leaves!! I hope it's just a fluke and not a sign of the winter ahead. We need to hurry up and get into our new house (promising signs) and get things done! We need a shed which means we need to have gravel delivered, we need to expand the driveway for our fleet of vehicles, winterize the sprinkler system, etc. It doesn't look like we'll get in before 11/1. I'm ok with that as long as it's not much longer than that. I'd love to be completely settled in by Thanksgiving.

This is out the back of our temporary apartment. Not sure if you can see the snow coming down. It's pretty but if you look to the other sides, it's city. I'm definitely a country girl.

No comments: