Saturday, June 20, 2009

Betwine the lines....

I finished a birthday card for my BIL who doesn't always open his cards until after his birthday. How do you not take the time to open something like a card in the mail? I guess I'm just not busy enough. I know they're busy with 4 kids and all the activities but still...I get disappointed when we call and he still hasn't gotten to it.

So....I made it pretty simple with no bumps. I'm so sick of going to the post office for hand stamps and extra postage! The stamp is The Cats Pajamas. I love that saying (yes, I just used it in my previous post).


























Then I made a Father's Day card for dh from me. I pulled out the twine AGAIN. I guess I must have too much twine and I'm trying to use it up. LOL

His is simple too. I used this cute gardening Riley that my friend Pia or Kristen gave to me way back during an image swap. So thanks to whoever gave it to me. The sentiment is CTMH. I used this week's SCS sketch on this one. Thanks for looking!



4 comments:

Paula said...

My, haven't we been the busy lil stamper! Love that Christening card...too sweet... the Father's Day cards are awesome! Love the Dustin Pike image and the saying...how fun!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

These both look fantastic! Your cards just keep getting better and better :)

Linda Murphy said...

Wow, my boys have their cards completely opened before we get in the front door....I cannot imagine waiting until after an occasion! I hope he enjoys it and I like that you kept it simple. It's a great card.

The moose is adorable. I agree with Stacy-the cards are just getting better and better!

Kristen said...

This is so stinkin cute. Love this card!