Monday, May 11, 2009

Relaxing day....

I had a nice relaxing Mother's Day. We had to wait until 6:00 for my son to get out of work. My other son and fiance slept in because he had shows on Fri. night and Sat. night, so they didn't get there until late either.

I spent the day playing some games on FB, reading a book & catching up on my magazines. The I decided to give myself a mani & pedi. I can't remember when I had a day all to myself!

We had a nice meal, cake for my hubby, and opened gifts. My hubby wasn't supposed to get me anything because I bought my own gifts - two pair of sandals and a Pandora bead. He got me a big fat gift card for a jewelers so I could pick out my own Pandora beads and a book.

It was fun while it lasted. Why do weekends have to be so short!!!

Happy Birthday to my hubby today! I'm taking him out to dinner tonight.

3 comments:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Sounds like a great day, and you definitely deserve it! :)

Happy Birthday to the Hubby! Hope you guys have a great dinner out :)

maia said...

I'm late! but happy belated birthday to your hubby. Hope you had a great dinner!

Linda Murphy said...

Happy Mother's Day-sounds like a lovely day and your gifts sound wonderful too (you deserve it!)

Happy Birthday to your husband and many happy wishes for a good year. How was your dinner out?