Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Etc.

Whew! It's been so busy lately, I can hardly stand it.

I had fun last night sorting out a humungous box of papers a sweet person sent me (wink, wink, Betsy!!) I guess I'm just an organizer. I enjoyed putting the cs by color in my scrap bin and sorting out the pps. I'm going to have fun making cards from this stash! You know how you get tired of your own papers? Well, now I can play with someone else's stash.

I'm heading out early today to get my permanent crown so I hope that doesn't feel too uncomfortable. I'd love to get some crafting in later.

1 comment:

Linda Murphy said...

Ouch-hope the crown isn't too bad.

I was just reading about meatballs...do you make them from scratch? We LOVE meatballs, but I am always heating up the frozen ones, which aren't too great.