Sunday, April 19, 2009

An altered picture frame...


















Made this to go along with a check for my cousin's little guy, Tyler. He is a precious little man with huge blue eyes and beefy legs and feet. He's being christened next weekend.

I took a cheap Mike's frame, some scraps (thanks Bets!!!) and a few chipboard pieces and buttons and made this.

p.s. I really should have given this credit the first time. Sorry! I found the tutorial at The Pink Elephant. They have great tutorials!! Check it out!

5 comments:

Linda Murphy said...

LOVE IT! What a cute idea! I was just in Michael's today looking at frames.

maia said...

That looks so cute! Love the stars and color too ... so "boy!"

Kristen said...

This is so cute. Great job with the frame. Love it!

Mary C said...

This frame is just too cute Michelle. I love that the frame is so boyish that it can grow with him and be not just for a newborn picture. How wonderful that your family is so full of wonderful new little ones!

Kimi said...

That is so adorable. I might have to lift this idea.