Tuesday, February 24, 2009

New schtuff, no time...

I picked up my SU order. It wasn't huge but I still wanted to play! I had to run to Babies R Us to grab something off a registry before the invitations go out for my niece's baby shower. My hubby came along for the ride and I'm so glad he did. I bought the Pack & Play and boy was it heavy! I have no idea how I'm going to get it into the restaurant. And the wrap job, you would have died laughing if you saw us at the wrapping station. I was ready to strangle my husband. I am very picky and he was taping as I was folding up the ends and things started tearing, bumping, etc. I'm not happy with the results but I don't want to find huge wrapping rolls and do it over.

So, after I got home I started unwrapping my stuff. I love the dp but I need to figure out how to put the colors together. They're pretty light but they're colors I love. I was going to make a get well for my friend in MI who is having surgery tomorrow. I started off with So Saffron, put dp on top and the Bashful Blue didn't look great as a mat to my image. I feel like maybe the card has to be blue and the mat SS or Certainly Celery. I'll have to play some more. I was too tired at that point so I quit for the night.

3 comments:

Paula said...

Oh, I hate it when I get new stuff and no time to play with it! I've nominated you for an award over on my blog...you don't have to play...I just wanted you to know...I luvah you!

Theresa said...

mmmm you being picky about a wrapping job- go figure!!!

So sweet of dear hubby to tag along.

Hope you have time for play

Linda Murphy said...

Those pack and plays ARE heavy! We lugged ours around quite a bit, but it is such a terrific gift.

I was laughing out loud with the wrapping. My husband's idea of wrapping is a plastic or paper bag.

Yay on the SU-cannot wait to see what ideas you come up with next!