Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Just a short update...

I tried as hard as I could to break away from my Facebook games so I could get some Christmas cards done. I walked into my room and realized that I have four birthdays next week. I scrambled to pull those cards out of my already made bins. Whew! After that I realized that someone at work needed some cheer type cards for a friend with Leukemia. I took out a bunch of ready for sentiment cards I had in my stash. I stamped several "Thinking of you, Hang in There, In My Thoughts",etc. By then it was after 9 and I was tired.

Did I head upstairs? Nope, I went to the computer and squeezed in a couple of Scramble games and then headed up to start my new book. Well, it's an old book that's been sitting in my "to read" pile for years. Stacy over at Exceedingly Mundane inspired me to read a Christmas book this year. Stacy is quite the reader and I try very hard to keep up but it won't ever happen! LOL I only got through a couple of pages and started to nod off...

2 comments:

Linda Murphy said...

You'll have to tell the name of your book! Falling asleep while reading is Pavlovian for me.

I am sure you will get all of your cards done-taking a break is good to keep refreshed.

Theresa said...

I have to stay away from computer games when I have stuff to do, or all of a sudden two hours go by just like that!