Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Getting there...

I am almost to the point where I can say I'm caught up. Things just keep coming up! I finished the two baby cards (had to buy the ribbon on my lunch hr.), made a birthday card for an online friend ;-) (not mentioning anyone's name here), cleaned up my area and it was almost 10 p.m.! Unfortunately I can't post the card for now. I'm really liking the pencils with gamsol technique. I can't afford to buy a bunch of Copics right now and to be honest, I still haven't gotten the hang of them!

Am I the only one who loves putting little surprises in the mail? I get a kick out of it. I never tell people to watch their box or anything, I just like it to appear and have them surprised. So I sent out three surprises today. Ahhhhh....can't wait for them to arrive!

1 comment:

Linda Murphy said...

Sounds like you have been having a lot of fun and it is always fun to surprise people with something-very cool!

How's the weather?