Friday, August 22, 2008

Nothing accomplished....

I played a few games last night and then made myself go into my stamp/scrap room. I played with my new Martha punch but didn't come up with a card. I'm trying to make a birthday card for someone in my group who is really talented and I'm stuck. I get myself too stressed about making the perfect card!

While I was doing all that, my dh was in the next room playing guitar. I just love his variety of music. It brings me way back to high school sometimes.

Last night there were a few that I hadn't heard for so long. The two favorites were Santana's Hold On and Grand Funk Railroad's (?) Bad Time to be in Love. What cracks me up is he goes from classic rock to blues like Stevie Ray Vaughn and Buddy Guy and then back to some Yardbirds song (yuck). I love the blues but not the really old tunes.

So, enough rambling. I need to get some work done on my LAST day before vacation!! Yay.

2 comments:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

You're more disciplined than I am. I play games on Facebook, surf blogs, play the Wii, watch TV, read, anything but scrapbook :)

Don't work too hard on the last day before vacation! Where are you going and what are you doing, have fun!!!!

Linda Murphy said...

I love Santana and the classic rock tunes as well. I wish your DH could jam out here with my DH on percussion!

Cannot wait to hear about vacation-have a wonderful, wonderful time!