Wednesday, August 20, 2008

An award for me?....


Wow, I am so honored to get this award from Jodi







Now, to pass on the award. Here are the rules:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate up to 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you’ve nominated.
(p.s. This post was a LOT of work so feel free just to post your award)

Here are the 7 bloggers I am happy to pass this award on to….

Stacy
Maia
Linda
Theresa
Paula
Gaynol
Kerry

4 comments:

Chef Gaynol said...

Thanks for the award!!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Aww, aren't you the sweetest thing! Thank you girl :) You KNOW I love your blog, so this was very well deserved :)

Linda Murphy said...

WOW! Thank you for this honor-I appreciate your blog friendship and I always enjoy stopping by to visit you too!

Kerry D-C said...

aaaaaaaaw shucks! Thank you so much Michelle! I am truly honored!