Thursday, May 15, 2008

What does your taste in music say about you?

Ok, you know me and my music. I never seem to shut up about it. I just saw this in Blogthings and had to post. The outcome isn't really true about me (not physical - I'm not athletic at all, don't take that many risks unless I'm under the influence! LOL jk).





What Your Taste in Music Says About You



Your musical tastes are intense and rebellious.

You are intelligent... but in a very unconventional way.



You are curious about the world. You love doing something new.

In fact, you enjoy taking risks and doing things most people would shy away from.



You are very physical. It's likely that you're athletic, but not into team sports.

You have the soul of an artist. Beauty and harmony are important to you.

No comments: