Thursday, May 29, 2008

Updates...

Well, I haven't been a very good blogger these days. I am just tired of repeating myself.

My house was shown a ton of times last weekend but I haven't had a phone call this week. It's really stressful each morning though. I have to make sure everything looks perfect and hope that when my son gets up, he makes the bed and doesn't leave stuff around. I'm wondering if it's weekend traffic only or there aren't many people out there that match my product. We'll see. Last Thurs. was the first day on the market and we had 4 showings.

I made a couple of cards last night. It's tough when the band is in the room next to me, now that I'm in the basement. Things were rolling off shelves in the closet due to the vibration.

Here's one I made for a new cyber friend. I don't want to post the other until the recipient receives it (sent to a fellow blogger/poster).


3 comments:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

I was wondering how the house showings were going, glad you updated! I can't imagine the stress I'd feel of having to have everything picture perfect every day, especially on short notice. Ugh. I don't envy you that at all!

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Phyl said...

Gorgeous card~ She has a lighthouse tatoo and it looks so similar. She will be thrilled...I am thrilled already! You can post any of them...no one will know which is for who...lol.

I am praying for you and the house situation...hugs.

Anonymous said...

the card is absolutely cute!!!

I had to smile imagining your beads and other metallic stuff jumping with every beat in the other room. Just like your own "embelli orchestra".