Friday, February 08, 2008

Freaky Friday questions

Bethany's Freaky Friday Questions

Freaky Friday Questions

What are some of your favorite websites? See sidebar.

If you had boy/girl twins today, what would you name them? Julie and Justin

What was your favorite grade in elementary school? Did you have a favorite teacher? I did have a favorite teacher in 4th grade. She was so nice!

What types of punishment did your parents use while you were growing up? Which were most effective on you? I was always grounded. I don't know that it worked!! I had to sit at the rink and watch my brother's hockey games. See why I hate sports?!!

Can you parallel park? Did you have to parallel park for your driving exam? Yes, I can parallel park but I get nervous if it's a main city street and there's traffic. I don't think I had to but can't remember.

Bonus: Use this site to find where you should live. What are your top 5 and have you ever been to them before? (Sorry the site is hard to see- it is http://www.findyourspot.com)

My top five are: Lewiston, ME, Deer Isle, ME, Portsmouth, NH, Saranac Lake, NY, Windham, NY

I've been to lots of places in Maine but I don't think I've been to Deer Isle. I've definitely been to Portsmouth, NH. I have not been to the NY locations. What's really funny is Maine is where we bought some land. Some of my other choices were NH locations (Concord, Littleton) and I've been to both.

Warning: this is a LONG quiz and you do have to put your name and address & email in.

5 comments:

Bethany said...

Thanks for participating! It sounds like you enjoy the colder Eastern states...do you like snow?!?! LOL...I prefer the warmer states and the quiz reflected that. :)

Becky said...

I am more of a Florida person...beach beach beach...

Patti said...

This was a fun one. I did it too! Sounds like you definitely like the cold. Not me! One of my places was Hawaii! :)

Theresa said...

You definitely are a North Eastern girl! BRRRRR-love the beauty of those states, however 12 years of CA living have turned me into a wimp, give me Hawaii baby!

Like that your twins were a girl and a boy.

Linda Murphy said...

I am going to try this...fun!

Wow, I am chilly just reading about your places! Brrrr! You would probably melt here in Phoenix!