Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Vacation day?

Ok, took yesterday off because my dh scheduled car service and I didn't want to deal with car issues. Besides that I have a ton of vacation time left (15 days) and my dh won't be taking any once he starts his job.

I woke up with a major sinus headache, woke my ds up and went back to bed after taking medication. When I got up, I felt horrible so I took some Advil. Felt a little better and washed the bathroom floors and kitchen floor. Showered and went up to the mall to find a dress for my niece's wedding.

What is with all of the 70's fabrics in dresses?!! Very psychedelic. I found one $79 later. Not too happy with that. The first problem is that I'm too chubby for anything. Ugh.

Got home and thought I'd play in my sb room. NOT. I started seeing the squiggles. I had a major migraine so I was done for the afternoon. I felt a little better last night and tried to make a card. I didn't even finish it.

Back to work today. So I can't call it a sick day since it was scheduled and I shopped. I guess I'll chalk that one up.

4 comments:

Juls said...

Hey, we must be twins. I woke up with a scraming head ache and a dry stuffy nose. I finally took some motrin but still not a 100%. Hope you feel better really soon!

Juls said...

oops, that should have said screaming not scraming...doh!!!

Theresa said...

Hope you are feeling better- When I take off and am not sick- I call it a mental health day, because sometimes you just need to have a day to yourself to reload.

I have more sick time stockpiled that hopefully I could never use.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Ugh on the headache and sinus stuff. I hate getting those headaches, it really ruins any fun stuff you can do while you are not feeling well (scrapbooking, reading, watching tv), because your eyes hurt. So hope you are feeling a lot better now :)

Oh, and I'm with you on the clothes. I really hate going shopping lately. Everything is so skimpy and low cut and tight. It shows every pudge and roll of fat I have on my body. Ugh.

:)