Friday, October 05, 2007

Feast One Hundred and Sixty Three

Appetizer
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you look forward to your birthday?

I guess I'd say maybe 6? I don't like people at work to know because I get embarrassed if they do a cake or gift. I like getting presents but I hate aging. And I don't have to have gifts. I tell my boys not to spend any money on me. I'd much rather have a hug or nice conversation. My dh surprised me this year with a cake the day after my bday because I crafted all day on the real day.

Soup
What is one word you don’t like the sound, spelling, or meaning of? Sorry, it's gross - Puke. I would much rather hear vomit, throw up, etc. I hate that word!

Salad
Do you wear sunglasses when you’re outside? If so, what does your current pair look like? Yes, I usually do. My eyes are very sensitive. I had this cool movie star pair but I left them at a cookout. So I just have the normal oval shape in a tortoise type frame. And a black oval pair in the other car.

Main Course
If you were to write a book, to whom would you dedicate it? Hmmm...I guess that would be my dh and boys.

Dessert
Name a beverage that you enjoy. I love Margaritas but they don't love me!! I have learned some control in my age, I think. Sometimes I still get carried away! LOL I pay dearly the next day.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great feast. Margaritas don't like me at all! Yep ~ April, kinda shocked you remember *wink*, but I still am dreading it~ LOL

Have a great weekend Michelle!

Heart of Rachel said...

Same here, good food, great company and lovely presents are great but not getting a year older.

I love margaritas too!

Anonymous said...

You are not the only one who "pays dearly" the next day, lol !

palmtreefanatic said...

great feast!
Happy weekend ahead! and thanks for stopping by!

Anonymous said...

I would love one of your desserts sometime--never tried one. Have a great Friday.

Becca said...

Great feast! I completely agree about the birthday gift thing - I'm perfectly happy with a hug and "I love you."

I was reading some of you past posts, and wanted to say congratulations on your 30th anniversary! We had our 31st this year - we married young too, and people said it would never last! HA!

Anonymous said...

Love Margaritas during the summer!

Agree with your appetizer. Parties are fun but getting older isn't!

Thanks for feasting with me!

aaronsmusic said...

I used to get in trouble almost every time I drank tequilla in any form. Margaritas are sooooo good though. Great feast! Thanks for stopping by.

Anonymous said...

i get embarrassed if friends give me a gift or makes a cake on my birthday, too; i'd much rather prefer that it be me giving the gift! lol.
wonderful feast!
thanks for dropping by! :)

Anonymous said...

Your dessert cracks me up. Sometimes tequila doesn't sit well with hubby and me. We've had them make a margarita with vodka instead and it's not bad...

Kara said...

Great feast!

Anonymous said...

I agree with your soup..ewww! I've never had a margarita but have enjoyed strawberry daqs and apple martinis. No more long island iced teas for me...those don't like me very much..I pay for days on end with those! *smiles* Thanks for dining with me! Have a great weekend!

Natalie said...

Great feast! Thanks for stopping by mine! :)

Jackie said...

Thanks for a yummy feast!

Anonymous said...

I'm with you both on "puke" and margaritas. I have had 1 shot of tequila in my life. Just one. I was sick for 3 days afterward. So I go very slow with the margaritas, even though I love them. More than 2 and I will . . . ah . . . puke!

Thanks for stopping by!

Theresa said...

Love the margaritis especially at a TGIF party- I usually have them on hand when I throw a summer party.

with you on the puke thing too!

Hope your having a nice weekend.