Friday, August 03, 2007

Whew, what a day....

At least my headache is gone. Got to the hospital at 10:30 for 12:30 surgery (Dh's knee). The didn't take him down to OR until 1:50. I ran home to get food (I was ready to pass out!!!). Sat here pacing the floors until 4:10 when the dr. called to say he's fine. He did have a nice tear and also arthritis but he'll be fine. They gave us a Dunkin' Donuts gift card for the wait!! hehe, too funny but I didn't refuse.

So I'm trying to relax now before I head back in an hour (he's in recovery for 1 1/2 hrs.). I didn't get much reading done since I was trying to keep him busy. He had a horrible headache and hadn't eaten since last night AND was nervous.

One more thing - I made those monogrammed cards for my cousin's 30th. Just got an email that she doesn't want to have her 30th at the cookout. She's kind of shy and there will be a lot more than just our family. I'll give them to her privately, I guess! She's such a sweetie and we never see her because she lives in OR.

Hope I can get some time to scrap or create. I have to make a watercolor card for a swap. Later!

2 comments:

Linda Murphy said...

Glad DH will be okay-what a long day! Hope you find some time for scrapping or putting your feet up!!

Angie said...

Glad your dh is going to be ok. How is your headache doing? I had one recently that affected one eye with vision. It was really weird!