Thursday, August 16, 2007

Quick update...

I'm back from Maine. We had fun on Tues. It was beautiful out so we played bocci in the sun. What a great game. It was my first time and I really enjoyed it. Wed. was lousy out so we headed home after a bit.

Had my CTMH card class last night and that was fun too.

Today we took my son up for a new skateboard and had lunch. All of his boards are broken and I want him to keep active. That's the only thing he really does now.

Anyway, we saw this cool bug that looks like a stick so I took photos for my son. I'm also posting a couple of yard shots. Their yard is so pretty. She loves to garden (I hate it) and it shows.





4 comments:

Linda Murphy said...

Looks like a restful place to sit outside and relax. Glad you had a nice vacation.

Anonymous said...

thats a really nice yard! so inviting an relaxing. That stick insect is so cool. Is it a praying mantis ?

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

So glad you had a good time! The pictures are great, that looks like a fabulous yard. Mine is brown and dug up from our dog right now, you couldn't pay me a million dollars to post a picture. That one looks like something in a magazine!

Hope you enjoy the rest of your time off! :)

Michelle said...

Neat stick bug! Love their backyard. Mine will never look like that though, as I hate working outside.