Friday, August 10, 2007

Heavenly...

I got a package from a great SBA friend yesterday. It included a bunch of pretty primas that I didn't already have, a Bling "Q" for my last name, some big flower brads, photo hangers (LOVe these things), scrap rings, pins (use these a lot too!!!), square brads. I can't remember it all but it was a great package!!!

As I was putting the primas away, I decided that I'd like to sort mine by color instead of brand/collection. I had so much fun going through them and then lining them up on my shelf (missed photo op!!!).

My dh came in and asked what I was doing. I told him and he said, "You are way too obsessed!" LOL He's right.

So I never got anything done. I still have a 2 pg. lo that I cannot seem to figure out (Christmas - my least favorite). I wanted to make a new home card for my cousin, wanted to start my Christmas cards too. Oh well...

At the end of today, I am officially........ON VACATION!!!!!!!!!! I have a funny feeling I won't be getting a bunch of me time in. My dh is so bored and lonely that I'll have to be with him 24/7. My ds is also bored and lonely. They should get together instead of counting on me to keep them busy!!

We may go to Maine for a day or two. Wed. night I have a card class, next Sun. I have my Tim Holtz industrial class. Cannot wait!!

No comments: