Friday, July 06, 2007

Update..

Yep, my dh has to have surgery on his knee on 8/3. Good thing he's unemployed...or not. He has something in the works with an informal interview on Thurs. Please keep your fingers crossed. We really need this to work out!!

My new boss has been really good. She's very cautious but is trusting me to do my job as I have been for over 5 yrs. It's not as bad as I thought it would be but I still miss my old boss. I'm dying to find out how high my inbox is on my desk when I get back. Ugh....one thing I hate about vacations!

We're heading up to Maine on Tues. but just for the day. We'll have to plan another day trip for Wed. or Fri. This will be a trip to the coast of MA or NH since I really want some fried clams! We are only about an hour from either coast. And about an hour from the mountains. I love where I live for this reason! (I hope I haven't already asked this!!).

QOTD: Do you like where you live and can you get to the ocean or a lake without much trouble? I lived in MI for about 18 mos. and seriously missed my ocean. I did enjoy the beautiful Lake Michigan while there though!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Do I like where I live? Yes and no. I hate Michigan winters! I am about a half hour away from Lake Michigan.

Linda Murphy said...

Good luck to your DH on the job and the interview.

I like Phoenix a lot, but I do miss ocean. Actually, we are on vacation on the beachfront on Long Island and it is really nice. Not enough for me to move back though.