Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Good Morning!

Got off to a great start this a.m. I heard Eric Clapton's Change the World right before I got to work. I love having a great tune in my head for the day!

I'm excited. I have the rest of this week off and next! We don't have any plans other than Tues. going to Maine for the day to meet with a builder. This is just for info at this point. We'd need to downsize before we can build up there.

We may just do some day trips to the beach. I see a plate of fried clams in my future! LOL

Anyway, here's a lo I did last night of Maine. I had fun inking the letters with 4 Ranger Distress Inks. It's a horrible photo of me. I made a funny face because the rock was killing my butt!

6 comments:

Stacey said...

What a beautiful LO! And that scenery is grand!

Christine said...

I love that song by Eric Clapton! We use it at work in a presentation put together by the National Cancer Institute on all the advancements in cancer treatment over the last 100 years - it just makes it such a powerful presentation.

Love the layout!

Danielle said...

Great layout Michelle! I love it.

Linda Murphy said...

Nice layout and one of my favorite Clapton songs too!

Unknown said...

Beautiful LO! I love that circle in the background. Love it!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Love it, the colors are great :)