Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Future vacation lo.....

I can see it now, "What I Ate on Vacation"!! This is all we've focused on. Today we cleaned out the basement because we had a realtor coming over to evaluate the house. So, after all that hard work, my dh took me to my favorite sub shop. It's a restaurant that's owned by someone I graduated with in my old hometown. He makes the BEST Italian subs...perfect roll, fresh salami, provalone, mortadella, chopped pickles, tomatoes, and the best ever hot pepper relish. YUM. I'm still stuffed.

So tomorrow we're off to Maine and I"m sure we'll have something good to eat. We're meeting with a possible future builder.

Thurs. my dh has an informal interview and then we'll head to the coast to get some fried clams, my favorite!

Maybe Fri. or during the weekend we'll go over to the other side of town to get a Kimball's ice cream. It's made at the farm and is so rich and creamy. They give you a huge portion but you have to wait in line! The pack as much as they can in one little dish. If I get my favorite, pistachio, it's totally loaded with pistachio nuts. Or the almond joy...packed with coconut and choc. covered almonds...Delish!

I don't know what else I have to get out of my system this week but I"m sure I'll come up with more.

I seriously need the SB diet on Monday. Oink out!!

1 comment:

Linda Murphy said...

Okay, I am hungry just reading your post! Fried clams, ice cream, yum, yum, yum!!