Friday, April 20, 2007

Feast One Hundred & Forty

Appetizer
What is your favorite kind of bread? Oooooh, I love Panera's whole wheat baguette!

Soup
When was the last time you bought a new pillow? Probably two months ago. Time for a new one. I hate flat pillows and mine is getting that way. I cannot find a pillow that suits me.

Salad
Approximately how many hours per week do you spend surfing the ‘net? Well, I'm embarrassed to say....I'm really not sure but probably 30?

Main Course
What’s the highest you remember your temperature being? Geez, I'm not sure. I hate to say this because I may jinx myself...I hardly ever have a high temp (I won't say the other words). I don't even take my temperature!

Dessert
Fill in the blanks: When I ____________, I _____________.

When I create (stamp or scrap), I am happy!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Creating is the best, isn't it?

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Great feast Michelle! I haven't really found pillows that suit us either, but keep trying and buying new ones :)

Karla Dudley said...

LOL!!!!! I am so feeling you on the pillow thing! they are either too firm, too soft, too thin or too thick!

Oh...I forgot to introduce myself...I'm Karla Dudley. I found you through Erin. I really lik eyour scrap nook honey!

Hope to chat with you soon
-Karla

Linda Murphy said...

Hi there! Sorry to be a stranger for awhile. I enjoyed reading your feast and I have to admit I am with you on the surfing the net time. What did we ever do without Internet?
Hope all is well!